The Spanish & Sangria classes have been discountinued — you can still attend our Social Language Learning activity on Saturdays from 5 to 7pm.
The German & Sangria classes keep running, every Saturday from 5 to 7pm
If you still have pending Spanish & Sangria classes, you can either:
- Attend our Social Language Learning activity on Saturdays from 5 to 7pm.
- Change them for 1-2-1 one hour classes.
- Ask for a refund, by sending us a message.
Hi Language Lovers, we promote a new way to learn and practise languages over a drink.
A social class where you can learn and practice German while meeting people.
The lessons, delivered by a native teacher, are academic but mostly focused on conversation, and include games and fun activities.
Organiser: Hola People
Meet your teacher:
Cosi (for German)
Born and raised in Germany, Cosi has lived in the UK for almost 30 years. After studying Ancient History and Archaeology at University, she started teaching German as a foreign language, initially at A-Level and over the years to learners of all ages, abilities and levels. She also teaches English (EFL, ESOL and Literacy/Phonics and Literature from Primary to GCSE), Greek, Spanish and French (the latter three Beginners to GCSE), as well as Maths (up to Key Stage 3), History (to A-Level), Geography and Sciences (to Key Stage 3). She has taught pupils aged 4-84 and with a variety of Special Educational Needs. As well as qualifying and working as a Teaching assistant (both with adults and children), she is a herbalist with her own range of herbal remedies and a nutritional advisor. With 23 years’ experience of providing private tuition alongside studying several languages, she has a wealth of skills and techniques for supporting her learners’ individual requirements.
What are the available dates and times?
* Saturdays 5-7pm - Basic / Intermediate @ FACT, 88 Wood Street, L1 4DQ
How much does it cost and how can I pay?
- 1 session: £20
- 4 sessions: £60 (£15 per session)
- 10 sessions: £120 (£12 per session)
Every session includes a 2-hour class and a drink of your choice.
You can pay in person by cash or bank card or by following this link.
What if I am not able to come to a lesson one on particular day?
Not a problem, you can always attend next or another week. So you do not lose any session.
What if, for any reason, I would like to finish earlier than the weeks I already paid?
We will refund the full amount, subtracting:
- £15 for every lesson already taken if you paid for 10 and used at least 4.
- £20 for every lesson already taken in the rest of cases.
I am in, I would like to be a student, what should I do next?
Please, fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.
You can go directly to the class without registering, but you will make our life easier if you do it before ;)
I still have more questions
Contact us by phone, WhatsApp or email and we will be happy to respond. The contact info is on the top right corner.
- I really enjoyed the session meeting new friends, very welcoming people and in a lovely location, glad to say I will be a committed member of this particular group and look forward to the 2018 lessons and meetups! To expand my knowledge and fluency Also to find people with thing In Common with me !!! Let have a great 2018! ¡Vamos! — Rebecca Flattery
- Sessions are informal and very enjoyable with great teachers! — Kate MacIver
- Fabulous group of people and great Spanish lessons x — Jennifer Smith
- Great classes, fun, informal and no pressure. Lovely teachers and organisers — Cathy Jones
- Recommend highly. Fun and social learning experience. Fantastic tutors. Good value for money. — Lynne Dwyer
- Hi everyone!I am part of this big family and fully delighted with it! If you are interested in languages exchanges and also meeting people I honestly recommend you to join us without a doubt! — Saray Vicente
- The events that Hola People organises always have a great atmosphere to meet and engage in conversation in different languages with new people! It helps a lot when trying to build the confidence to speak in another language. — Nadine Debrah
- Hola People organises excellent events! For example, the International Language Exchanges combine friendly and welcoming hosting with first class tuition, making both learners and teachers feel valued and appreciated. All of Hola People’s great variety of events benefit from the wonderful atmosphere the organisers create in a variety of stunning venues. Well done so far Hola People! I wish you every success – you deserve it! — Cosi Doerfel Hill