Due to the current exceptional situation, we are delivering all our language classes online.
For Spanish, since already long time ago, our teacher Maria delivers Spanish online classes using Skype.
Or you can join our Online Free Spanish ❤ English Language Exchange!
For English, Peter is now also offering English online classes using Skype
For German, our teacher Cosi has recently started delivering her social classes online, please fill in the form below if you are interested!
Hi Language Lovers, we promote social ways to learn and practise languages.
A social class where you can learn and practice German while meeting people. The activity is held weekly and consists of a 2-hour lesson via Google Hangouts.
The lessons are academic but mostly focus on conversation, and include games and fun activities.
Organiser: Hola People
Meet your teacher:
Cosi (for German)
Born and raised in Germany, Cosi has lived in the UK for almost 30 years. After studying Ancient History and Archaeology at University, she started teaching German as a foreign language, initially at A-Level and over the years to learners of all ages, abilities and levels. She also teaches English (EFL, ESOL and Literacy/Phonics and Literature from Primary to GCSE), Greek, Spanish and French (the latter three Beginners to GCSE), as well as Maths (up to Key Stage 3), History (to A-Level), Geography and Sciences (to Key Stage 3). She has taught pupils aged 4-84 and with a variety of Special Educational Needs. As well as qualifying and working as a Teaching assistant (both with adults and children), she is a herbalist with her own range of herbal remedies and a nutritional advisor. With 23 years’ experience of providing private tuition alongside studying several languages, she has a wealth of skills and techniques for supporting her learners’ individual requirements.
What are the available dates and times?
* Saturdays 5-7pm (Basic - Intermediate) — online via Google Hangouts
How much does it cost and how can I pay?
- 1 session: £20
- 4 sessions: £60 (£15 per session)
You can pay by bank transfer or by following this link.
What if I am not able to come to a lesson on a particular day?
Not a problem, you will have the chance to attend any other week, and you will keep your class.
What if, for any reason, I would like to finish earlier than the weeks I already paid?
We will refund the full amount discounting £20 for every lesson already taken.
I am in, I would like to be a student, what should I do next?
Please, fill in this form below and we will contact you shortly.
I still have more questions
Contact us by phone, WhatsApp or email and we will be happy to respond. The contact info is on the top right corner.
- I really enjoyed the session meeting new friends, very welcoming people and in a lovely location, glad to say I will be a committed member of this particular group and look forward to the 2018 lessons and meetups! To expand my knowledge and fluency Also to find people with thing In Common with me !!! Let have a great 2018! ¡Vamos! — Rebecca Flattery
- Sessions are informal and very enjoyable with great teachers! — Kate MacIver
- Fabulous group of people and great Spanish lessons x — Jennifer Smith
- Great classes, fun, informal and no pressure. Lovely teachers and organisers — Cathy Jones
- Recommend highly. Fun and social learning experience. Fantastic tutors. Good value for money. — Lynne Dwyer
- Hi everyone! I am part of this big family and fully delighted with it! If you are interested in languages exchanges and also meeting people I honestly recommend you to join us without a doubt! — Saray Vicente
- The events that Hola People organises always have a great atmosphere to meet and engage in conversation in different languages with new people! It helps a lot when trying to build the confidence to speak in another language. — Nadine Debrah
- Hola People organises excellent events! For example, the International Language Exchanges combine friendly and welcoming hosting with first class tuition, making both learners and teachers feel valued and appreciated. All of Hola People’s great variety of events benefit from the wonderful atmosphere the organisers create in a variety of stunning venues. Well done so far Hola People! I wish you every success – you deserve it! — Cosi Doerfel Hill